KMSSS has joined hands with Tech Mahindra foundation in contributing towards inspiring the youth of our society towards successful living. The Corporate social responsibility program of Tech Mahindra includes establishment of SMART training centers for the graduates belonging to the down trodden society which helps unemployed graduates undergo skill training in various verticals including Advanced tally, GST, E – Publishing Softwares, HTML coding, Medical Billing, Communication classes and personality development workshops. Post the period of training for about four months, students are placed in job profiles.
Vision of the Centre:
Skill training and placement of youths in the society and providing them opportunities to enhance their standard of living.
Mission of the Centre:
- Training candidates on core area Skills
- Equipping candidates with employability skills
- Providing candidates placement assistance
Goal Statement of the Centre:
Train and place 150 candidates in three job core areas namely accounting & Finance, E-Publishing and Medical billing.
ADVANCED TALLY & GST:
Tally is popularly known as accounting software for small and medium businesses. It does all the functions of accounting that a particular medium-sized business needs.
The technology employed by tally makes data reliable and secure. Tally software supports all the major types of file transfer protocols. This helps in connecting files across multiple office locations.
Tally ERP 9 Expert Training Course covers in-depth knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of the industry. We not only teach the concepts but also help you learn, how you can Practically implement those concepts in your Accounting Process with Practical Examples in tally software. Tally Course includes Accounting, Inventory, Taxation, GST, Return, Payroll, Finalization of Books of Accounts, MIS Reporting and Auditing in Tally.
E-PUBLISHING (HTML &ADOBE):
KMSSS TMF SMART Centre, provides real-time and placement focused E - Publishing training in Chennai, Thoraipakkam. 100% practical training only. It is not a slide show training program / theory class program. The Course Syllabus covers fundamentals of Image editing using Adobe Photoshop, a bitmap-based, graphic drawing program that designers use to create professional artwork or advertisements, Adobe Indesign to design and preflight engaging page layouts for print or digital distribution with built-in creative tools and precise control over typography, Adobe Illustrator, HTML & CSS and other E-Publishing related software aspects.
MEDICAL BILLING (US HEALTH CARE SYSTEM) INTERNATIONAL BPO:
As per United States of America government along with WHO guidelines the health care system is followed with some rules and regulation to reimburse the Medical services.
The process for getting the payment from the Medical insurance for the providers and the facility that perform the service is known as Medical Billing. Medical facilities rely heavily on insurance and other health care programs for funding. Here in our center we train the students in each and every step that is handled in the medical billing process i.e. from the patient registration till the payment we receive from the health insurance.
Medical billing industry has a vast number of opportunities due to its need in various types of Roles such as Coders, Charge Entry, Account Receivables, etc… India has emerged as a Major HUB for Medical Billing for their workforce and analytical Skills. A Medical Biller, or Insurance Billing Specialist, is responsible for organizing patient medical costs and sending invoices to collect payment from patients and their insurers. So the students will be having a great opportunity to get a job in a Medical billing company once they complete the course given here with a good salary.
To Build interest in the students towards learning language, this involves Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
How we do it?
Providing opportunities to students to Practice and develop the LSRW
(Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing)
Class Teaching Strategies
- Tongue Twister
- The Audio Lingual Method
- Suggestopedia method
- Stories and anecdotes
- Loud Reading (News)
- Poems & Songs
- Pronunciation , Vocabulary and grammar translation method
- Dialogue conversations and Speeches
- Discussions and Debates
- Role play, Pair Work and Group work
- Task Based language Learning
- The Lexical Approach
- Total physical response
- Activity based Learning which not only makes learning easier but also enjoyable.
- Basic line Assessment
- Midterm Assessment
- End term Assessment
- Develop confidence in students to achieve a successful future.
- Ability to communicate effectively for social, academic and professional needs at the workplace.
- Gain the ability to read, understand, analyse and interpret.
WPR (WORK PLACE READINESS):
To develop and bridges the gap between hard skills and soft skills by fostering important skills such as
planning, attitude , communication ability, team work and social skills.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- BUILD EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIP
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
How we do it?
Providing opportunities for the students to practice and develop good teamwork, leadership, Time management and Motivational videos.
- Life career and SMART Goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time specific)
- Johari Window(The open self ,The Blind self , The hidden self ,The Unknown self )
- Body Language (Verbal /Non – verbal communication)
- Internal Motivation
- Time Management
- Working with others (Team , support, bonding and trust)
- Rights and Duties (Right to equality, freedom, religion and education)
- Role and Responsibilities
- Criticizing and Receiving Criticism
- Dressed for work
- Healthy work environment
- Being Assertive – Assertiveness v/s Aggressions
- Understanding Emotions
- Managing Stress and Financial Planning.
Major Activities of Training
- One to one counselling
- Skill Mapping
- Base line Assessment Test
- Mock Interview
- Role Plays
- IDP – Individual Development Plan
- Case Studies
- Group Work
- Video presentations
BASIC IT SKILLS:
MS Office Training
Microsoft Office is one of the most commonly used tools of productivity in the business world. It is very essential that it is very useful to gain employment in certain organizations. Training in MS Office tools will provide you with the confidence to apply the tools in an efficient manner.
The Office Suite consists of products that are specially concentrating on communicating your ideas efficiently and powerfully.
Microsoft Office Training Course Syllabus
- Computer Fundamental
- Introduction To Windows
- Microsoft Word
- MS Excel
- MS- Powerpoint
- In this course you will learn the position of the letter keys and common punctuation by heart. After completing the course you will be able to type with all ten fingers without looking at the keyboard.
- This course is designed to increase your typing speed and confidence. You will focus on the keys for each finger, type longer texts and train with some of the common English words.
- The color-coded on-screen keyboard helps you to quickly learn the key placements.
- Each lesson introduces a couple of new keys and provides step-by-step drills from key drills all the way to fluent typing.
- While training Typing Master detects those problem areas that need extra practice and creates additional tailor made exercises for them.
Training in job skills alone doesn’t mean the candidate is ready to enter workforce. Acting as a friend, a teacher, and a guide, mentors have the opportunity to encourage and advise students by sharing their own experiences and knowledge of their profession. The purpose of the mentorship program is threefold, it intends to create a good environment for students to undergo course at MFET, plan and structure their career in advance and Helps student develop professional skills to easily get through job interviews and thereafter.
- Individual Student recognition
- Create a good environment for student to undergo course
- Helping students find, plan and structure their career with Goals
- Assisting Students in professional development
EVENTS & PLANS:
- Building of student mentorship trust - Mentors must communicate with students at least once every two weeks.
- Career planning guidance: Activities structured to discover student skills and guide them through their Career planning.
- Parent teacher Meet: Mentors will meet the Student’s parents / Guardian a minimum of one time during the students’ Course
- Help students experience professional atmosphere by arranging for:
- Corporate Visits
- Guest Lectures
- Placement Training – Co Mentor
- Communication Skills
- Resume building
- Mock interview sessions
- Help students realize value of professional networking
- Women empowerment activities / events
MMM (MONDAY MORNING MATTERS):
We believe that every Monday – ‘The starting day of the work week’ needs to be filled with a lot of positive energy to carry on the same for the whole week. We consider each Monday as a fresh start to the works we do and hence have organized an hour’s session on every Monday mornings on various topics like Interview skills, soft skills, motivational speeches, or any useful subject topics for the students. These sessions helps students learn and gain many useful information apart from the domain knowledge they gain at the centre. Sessions on behavioral psychology has always been included as subject topics in regular intervals.
Out of the 2 crore graduates every year in India, less than 40 lakh find jobs!* this leaves 1.6 core graduates unemployed.
We regularly conduct placement workshops and mentorship programs to prepare students to face job interviews & aptitude tests. Students are taught skills like resume writing, presentation skills, Job search skills & time management in these workshops so that they become completely industry-ready by the time they complete their course.
Just as in our success stories, we KMSSS TMF Smart centre assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and help them get placed in the right job.
Name: Lelis Prasanna
Father's Profession: Scrap Dealer
Family Income: ₹18,000 per month
Resides at: Kannagi Nagar
She is placed in eNTrust, DLF as Accounts Executive.
eNTrust is a Global Business Process Outsourcing (KPO) company.
eNTrust Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.
Block 6, Level 2 & 4, GKS Technology Park, DLF Info City SEZ,
#1/124, Mount Poonamallee Road, Manapakkam, Chennai, 600089.
Tel: (+91) 44-4868-1841/4868-1842/4868-1843
Name: Daniel Ashish Josh
Course Taken: Tally
Father's Profession: Driver
Family Income: ₹18,000 per month
He is placed in Levelup Nutrition Pvt Ltd as Accounts Executive.
He says: “I just got a job as an accountant in a private limited company. This happened from KMSSS Tech Mahindra Foundation Course. I learned TDS, TCS, Tally & GST from the course. That helped me to understand everything in the company and it makes me easy to go with flow.
I am predominantly happy that I had joined the Tech Mahindra Foundation Course. Thank you for the service done to me.”
Name: Saranya R
Course Taken: E-Publishing
Father's Profession: Auto Driver
Family Income: ₹11,300 per month
Resides at: Kannagi Nagar
She is placed in TNQ as Trainee-Data Conversion.
TNQ is a publishing technology and services company based in Chennai, India.
TNQ today serves some of the world leaders in STM Publishing – like Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Royal Society of Chemistry – across time zones from Australia to North America, specializing in Roman Script Composition and XML-First production processes.
Name: Mercy Vimalta
Course Taken: Tally
Father's Profession: Daily Wage Worker
Family Income: ₹17,280 per month
Resides at: Kannagi Nagar
She is placed in Miramed Ajuba as a Trainee.
Headquarters in United States. Miramed Ajuba is to an employer brand with over 3600 employees and steadily growing with every passing day. It has won several awards on the Global Platforms for its best operations.
Join Hands With Us
Are you interested in helping out MARIALAYA as a volunteer?
You can post a request or drop in directly at our centre at Kannagi Nagar.